Custom Search

Purpose of life

I understand that there are few stages which we need to go through in life. I am somehow afraid to miss the critical stage of development in life and deeply regret at the later stage. I know I have to be honest about what actually excites me to have a purpose of life. Sadly, this purpose of life seems to be overshadowed by my day-to-day event. I am struggling to figure out what stage I am in now,to discover what suits me and what can give me a real thrill.....

Abba Father, lead your daughter here..let me know what my capabilities are and where does my potential lies...so that whatever I do, I can do it with great joy and to glorify your name.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Trust HIM, he'll guide you through.

Margaret said...

Hi Yan.Thank you for the encouragement.

Valen said...

Yea...u should pray for ur purpose of life to our Abba Father in Heaven.

As the scripture says : In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Margaret said...

Hi Valen. Thank you for dropping by. Thanks for the word of God..