Custom Search

3 years warranty for M-LIFE notebook













It is important to buy notebook that covered under more years of warranty. I bought this M-Life brand notebook from KL during my last year of undergraduate study and it comes to 3 years old next month. It just happened to be so..so....I would prefer to say so' lucky' that the LCD screen was damaged two months plus just before the warranty period is due. I was asked to pay RM50 for my lost warranty card :( . I decided to pay that as I am pretty sure the repair cost would be much more than that. Since it is backed by MNI insurance, I manage to get a new replaced LCD screen with repaired cabel. To my surprise, I don't have to pay a single cent on the delivery charge. Thumbs up to Nation-TECH SDN. BHD. for the excellent service.

Important lesson learned:
1. To consider to buy notebook which are covered under more years of warranty
2. Please keep the warranty card properly to avoid unecessary charges.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Margaret, thanks for the link and for the tips :) We'll have to make sure we keep the warranty card properly. But, i think most of us will forget about the warranty cards till something happened ;p Keep posting!

Margaret said...

Hi Yan. It is a pleasant surprise to recieve comment from you.Thank you for dropping by and may you enjoy the preparation process of your wedding!