Custom Search

Teacher, you are the best!


I received this mug for the very first time on the Teacher's day from one of my students. I never thought that tuition teacher has that privilege as the school teacher to receive gift on Teacher's day also....(Thanks to Chris). It's nice to have a bunch of appreciative students sending messages to wish me Happy Teachers' Day. As an engineer, I do not even have chance to celebrate Engineers' Day which I can get a day off..(How I wish it exists in my calender..hehe..)

Having to give tuition as my part time job for the past few months, I found teaching is an enjoyable experience though planning lesson & preparing resources are very time consuming. I feel really fulfilled when I see some of them have improved dramatically. Most of the lesson are conducted interactively.I feel good when I hear response from student. (At least they are not sleepy...)It is not an easy task to ensure all of the students pass the subject with flying colours. I am dissapointing when some of the students do not put little extra effort and end up failing to pass the test continuously. I have to have such a lot of patience when dealing with those students.

I pray that God will provide me the strength to be dedicated teacher and allow me to give the best to the students....

3 comments:

Janice said...

That's the joy of being a teacher, gambatte, Marg!

Michelle said...

Margaret, that's a nice mug with meaningful words. From your writing, I can tell you're a wonderful tuition teacher. I teach part-time too and you're absolutely right. There's a special kind of fullfillment feeling when we notice our student improve from time to time. Keep up the good work!

Margaret said...

Yan, I don't think I deserve the compliment of being wonderful tuition teacher. I am still learning to teach them in a more organised way.Yan, honestly, I am amazed by your great personality. I am sure you are a good tuition teacher too.