Custom Search

Research - Headache!

I was spending the whole afternoon to explore the topic that I planned for master research. I believe that it is important to undertake research which holds great promise for potential industry in Malaysia. After one to two weeks of literature review, I decided to involve in research related to waste converstion. Converting Palm oil mill effluent and empty fruit bunches into fertiliser are among the areas of my interest. Apparently, I got to work out with a brief proposal providing details of my intended studies before I am eligible to apply for scholarship from university..It is time to rough out a schedule on my proposal to save major headache later on especially when I am scrambling to finish...Jia you lo..

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Margaret, that's great to know. Wishing you All The Best!

Margaret said...

Thanks a lot for your encouragement.still working hard to do the paper work..

Iris said...

Jia You! The journey definitely not a bed of roses. But you will learn and grow throughout the experiences =)

All the best.

cal81 said...

whoa, seriously going to pursue masters? not a bad option actually, coz by the time u've finished in due time, the economy would have improved, and there'll be ample opportunities around. Gambate! =)

Margaret said...

Hi Iris,I believe it will be a great experience..With all the support especially from friends,I am willing to take it as a challenge. Iris, thanks again for your encouragement..


Hi Calvin. surprise to see your comment. Thanks for dropping by..ya..u r right..that is exactly what make me choose to take the master. Hope you enjoy your work in Shell too. I believe life is more enriching now..All the best!!

cal81 said...

well i'm just blog hopping to check out what my friends are up to... =p very suprised to stumble upon urs.. hehe