Custom Search

True Love never ends

There are so many questions pop up in my mind when I had a browse through my friend's wedding photo. I just could not imagine myself wearing beautiful wedding gown at the age of 24. Marriage is something so precious to me. "Love is not a matter of finding the right person but rather creating the right relationship. The important question is not how much love there is at the
beginning but how much there is at the end." I somehow agree with this statement. I believe that God prepares and provides the best for everyone..Congratulation to my friend for meeting her Mr. Right..TRUE LOVE NEVER ENDS..

3 comments:

Janice said...

didn't know you have a blog too!
just discovered through ris' post.
I can't imagine myself wearing wedding gown becoming someone's wife at this age too, but then, I never regret till now. :)
It's God's time, God's plan in life, thus I just follow His way. :)

Margaret said...

Haha..that was 2 years ago when I was only 23 years old ma..I am happy for you too..you can prepare to have a baby now....keke..

Iris said...

Margaret ^_^ I am in your list.
Glad to keep in touch with you again.